RE: [S-R] Hungarian names

  • Deidre Heindl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2001
      Lena, in my family, is short for Magdalena, but the spelling varies.

      Deidre
      Director of Customer Relations
      1-800-896-4487, ext. 2023
      Fax (480)607-6810

      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2001
        Glad to help! It stumped our family for years because we only knew her as
        Lena!

        Deidre
        Director of Customer Relations
        1-800-896-4487, ext. 2023
        Fax (480)607-6810

        Thank you very much. Now I can start searching for her.

        Kathi-Raisa Petrick

      • kathiraisa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2001