Hungarian names

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2001
      Hello list:

      Could someone please tell me the Hungarian/Slovak equivalent to Margaret and
      Lena.

      Thank you!

      Kathi-Raisa Petrick

    • tskvarenina@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2001
        Hi Kathi,

        From the name list (50 page pdf file) that was mentioned here sometime
        back:

        Eng Czech German Hungarian Polish Slovak
        Lena Lene Magdalena Lencze Helena Lenka
        Margaret Maragareta Gretchen Gitta Gita Gita
        Margarita Margita Grete Margit Malgorzata Gitka

        Tim