confusion over Yahoogroups

  • tarzantu2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2001
      I logged onto Yahoo today to check something unrelated to Slovak
      Roots and found close to 600 messages in my mail box, mostly all
      Slovak Roots postings. Apparently this started early in February.
      My email address is tarzantu2@... and I receive all Slovak roots
      postings at that address. My last posting to the group in February
      was done through AOL using Egroups. I double checked my saved copy
      of the posting and it shows tarzantu2@.... It must have been
      converted automatically.

      Any idea how I correct this? I don't use yahoo for email, and they
      no longer offer an email address for help questions. I see where I
      can change an email address, but if I drop yahoo and add aol, will
      that mess up the account? Or would I show the aol address as primary
      and the yahoo address as secondary?

      Thanks for any help.
      Ray