CastleGarden Records

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2013
      I just tried to look-up some information on the CastleGarden site.  I cannot connect with the site, as it was, where you enter a name and search.  I have tried several sites and can no longer find the site.  Does anyone have inf?

      Vilo
    • Julie & Kevin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2013

        http://castlegarden.org/

        Here you go ,

         Julie B in nC

        I just tried to look-up some information on the CastleGarden site.  I cannot connect with the site, as it was, where you enter a name and search.  I have tried several sites and can no longer find the site.  Does anyone have inf?

        Vilo

      • Nick
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2013
          > Vilo, this works for me

          http://www.castlegarden.org/

          Regards
          Nick
        • William C. Wormuth
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2013
            Julie and Kevin,
            Thanks.  Believe it or no, I was using www.castlegarden.org but it came up with a page with history on it.  I have no idea what happened..yours is the same but comes up with the info I wanted ?????

            Vilo

            On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:32 PM, Julie & Kevin <kajbene@...> wrote:

            http://castlegarden.org/
            Here you go ,
             Julie B in nC

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2013

              You are welcome... good luck in your search.

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 5, 2013

                I git to the Castle Garden site via the Morse front end. http://castlegarden.org/