Town in Hungary

  • Alison Prainito
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2001
      Hi List,
      Has anyone heard of a town called Marisoigly? and could you tell me were it is!
      Thanks,
      Alison

    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2001
        At 07:22 AM 5/14/01 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi List,
        >Has anyone heard of a town called Marisoigly? and could you tell me were
        >it is!
        >Thanks,
        >Alison

        Mariatolgyes (1907-1913) now called Dubnica nad Vahom appears to be a
        possibility. You should be able to find it using Mapquest. Mariavolgy
        (1863-19130) now called Marianka is also a possibility.

        John