Re: Podhorie

  • Dr. Joe Quashnock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2001
      What do you or does your family verbal history record? North, East, South, West Slovakia? Just the old general terms "Austria" or "Hungary"? Do you
      have any idea of where in Slovakia they came from? Is there a scrap of evidence with a name on it even if it is Podhorie?

      There are many bits of data you may already have that can be correlated and point in a direction. Please share it with us.

      Dr. "Q"