Re: Olympic, November 1928

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 8:39 AM
      You can easily locate this manifest (under the assumption you mean it
      came into the port of NY?) by following the directions on my Helpful
      Hints page http://community.webtv.net/mpetzolt2/helpfulhints
      under the section on searching NY arrivals. You can order the film via
      your local FHC and copy it yourself.

      Yes, there is a service from NARA where you can order this, but the
      problem is that it costs $17.50 now, and if this is not the correct
      ship or date (as often happens) then you are out that money, and the
      considerable time it takes NARA to reply. You are better off doing it
      yourself.

      Maura