Olympic, November 1928

  • GoSlovakia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2001
      Where can I find the manifest for the above ship?

      George
      GoSlovakia@...

    • sabinov@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2001
        You can easily locate this manifest (under the assumption you mean it
        came into the port of NY?) by following the directions on my Helpful
        Hints page http://community.webtv.net/mpetzolt2/helpfulhints
        under the section on searching NY arrivals. You can order the film via
        your local FHC and copy it yourself.

        Yes, there is a service from NARA where you can order this, but the
        problem is that it costs $17.50 now, and if this is not the correct
        ship or date (as often happens) then you are out that money, and the
        considerable time it takes NARA to reply. You are better off doing it
        yourself.

        Maura