Re: [S-R] Heritage Help

  • Bernardine Weigand
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2001
      Bohemia:
      http://www.bartleby.com/65/bo/Bohemia.html

      A brief history of Bohemia in the 12th-13th centuries:
      http://isd.usc.edu/~aflesch/bohemia.html

      History of Bohemia:
      http://www.newbohemian.com/history.shtml

      Kingdom of Bohemia:
      http://www.unc.edu/~murphy/rabenstein/bohemia.html

      Also, this might be an interesting site for you-Czech name equivalents/definitions:
      http://www.kabalarians.com/female/jaroslava.htm

      I hope these will be as helpful to you as they were to me. I saved these URLs when they were previously posted by others and now can pass them on to you or others who may be interested.

      Again good luck and good progress on your report.