Re: [S-R] RE: Re: SOOS - Hugarian Records

  • Alexandra Vargovits
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 2, 2013
      Dear Suzanne,

      If I were you I would research Rudabányácska and Sátoraljaújhely. According to a hungarian site there are at least 5 living "Soós" in Sátoraljaújhely.

      Lexy

      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 22 3:12 PM
        Dzsupinka, (Hungarian spelling) [Dzhyu-peen-kah]

        http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/Dzupinka/slovensko/

        Click on arrow on right side for address and Phone No.

        On Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:57 PM, "elzeini.lisa@..." <elzeini.lisa@...> wrote:

        Suzanne,
        You had stated that you would respond to me via email.  I have not heard from you. I hope all is well.
        Sorry if I am too eager to converse with you, but we both have in our trees DZSUPINKA from Pichne, Slovakia and looking at the Greek Catholic Church records it appears we both have ancestors from the same household (Pichne #22)
        Waiting to hear from you.
        Lisa