Podhorfe

  • Linmarie720@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 11:51 PM
      Looking for Help
      My Grandfather Adam Fratrik came over from Podhorfe, Hungary Slovak, in 1906
      aboard the ship Kaiser Wilhelm II.
      Anyone tell me anything about Podhorfe??
      Thank You,
      Linda

    • frankur@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 2:25 AM
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., Linmarie720@a... wrote:
        > Looking for Help
        > My Grandfather Adam Fratrik came over from Podhorfe, Hungary Slovak,
        in 1906
        > aboard the ship Kaiser Wilhelm II.
        > Anyone tell me anything about Podhorfe??
        > Thank You,
        > Linda

        There are six places called Podhorie located in Slovakia.
        Podhorie
        54 miles NE of Bratislava
        Podhorie
        77 miles NE of Bratislava