Ellis Island Ship Manifest

  • Lanny Walker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 5:40 PM
      Last night after midnight I downloaded the original ship manifest for my
      Grandparents. I was not able to do so during the day.

      The information is great it lists the exact destination of the person and
      his or her place of birth. The closest relative or friend living in the
      country they came from.

      Definitely worth a little loss of sleep.

      In my case it turns out the name of the town was misspelled on the original
      documents.