Re: [S-R] Re: Pichne (Pihnye or Tuskes) Zemplin County Slovakia

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 25, 2013
      Thanks, David!

      Suzanne

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 25, 2013, at 9:10 AM, David Hanak <dlhanak@...> wrote:

      I can tell you that "Colon" is short for colonus, which can mean a few things; resident, farmer or farm hand.  Basically they were locals.  The column where Idem appears is the name of the priest baptizing the child.  Idem is just like ditto marks indicating the information in the row above also applies in that row.

      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 22, 2014
        Dzsupinka, (Hungarian spelling) [Dzhyu-peen-kah]

        http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/Dzupinka/slovensko/

        Click on arrow on right side for address and Phone No.

        On Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:57 PM, "elzeini.lisa@..." <elzeini.lisa@...> wrote:

        Suzanne,
        You had stated that you would respond to me via email.  I have not heard from you. I hope all is well.
        Sorry if I am too eager to converse with you, but we both have in our trees DZSUPINKA from Pichne, Slovakia and looking at the Greek Catholic Church records it appears we both have ancestors from the same household (Pichne #22)
        Waiting to hear from you.
        Lisa