Searching Asztalos in Vysna Pokoradz, Johanek in Kraskovo

  • John Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 9:34 PM
      I'm searching for Asztalos family name in Vysna Pokoradz, Slovakia formerly
      Felso
      Pokoragy (H); counties Gomor es Kishont; district Rimaszombat. My
      grandparents, Paul Asztalos and Julia Bendik, born circa 1865, had at least
      4
      sons and only two, my father, Michael and my uncle Samuel emigrated to the
      US. I suspect there may be family members still living in the Vysna
      Pokoradz
      area. Religion was Lutheran/Evangelical. I would love to get in touch with
      family members.

      I also continue to search for relatives in Kraskovo, including Paula
      Can(Chan)
      Johanek, born in 1918 in the US but returned to Slovakia as a child, as well
      as her daughters, Bozhenka and Vierka Can (probably both married but do
      not know married names. Religion also would be Lutheran/Evangelical. Any
      help
      would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Marge Astalos Cook