Cause of death translation help needed

  • Debbie Maxwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
      I'm hoping someone can help me with this cause of death translation.
      gyomor means stomach, but the rest of the words I can't find in any glossary.
      Thanks,
      Debbie

      heveny gyomor belhurut

    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
        At 11:27 PM 4/30/01 -0400, you wrote:
        >I'm hoping someone can help me with this cause of death translation.
        >gyomor means stomach, but the rest of the words I can't find in any glossary.
        >Thanks,
        >Debbie
        >
        >heveny gyomor belhurut

        acute gastro-enteritis I think

        John
      • Dr. Joe Quashnock
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
          It is Hungarian for "acute gastro enteritis".

          heveny = acute or virulent

          gyomor-és bélhurut = gastro enteritis

          Dr. "Q"