Lokar or Loskar

  • Robert Pollak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
      I am trying to help a friend get started in tracing his family.  He told me that his great-grandmother was born in Slovakia in a town called Lokar or Loskar.  Both names had an umlaut over the o.  I have searched Cisarik's website but cannot find any such villages.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the town may be?

      Bob Pollak
    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
        Bob,