Re: [S-R] Re: Pichne (Pihnye or Tuskes) Zemplin County Slovakia

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 20, 2013
      Found it - now I wish I could get on a plane and go there.  Never satisfied, Hunh?

      Thank you so much!

      Suzanne

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 20, 2013, at 11:21 AM, "William C. Wormuth" <senzus@...> wrote:

      Vilo

      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 22, 2014
        Dzsupinka, (Hungarian spelling) [Dzhyu-peen-kah]

        http://telefonny.zoznam.sk/Dzupinka/slovensko/

        Click on arrow on right side for address and Phone No.

        On Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:57 PM, "elzeini.lisa@..." <elzeini.lisa@...> wrote:

        Suzanne,
        You had stated that you would respond to me via email.  I have not heard from you. I hope all is well.
        Sorry if I am too eager to converse with you, but we both have in our trees DZSUPINKA from Pichne, Slovakia and looking at the Greek Catholic Church records it appears we both have ancestors from the same household (Pichne #22)
        Waiting to hear from you.
        Lisa