Looking for the following info. Rubaczky, Rubacky,Rubasky and Kimak, Belush, Kimock Families.

  • jerubasky1
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013

      Hello Everyone,  I few questions here.  My husband keeps getting messages from your group. He never sign up to join the group. I'm only one who belongs to this group.

      Here are my questions.

      1. I'm looking for a birth record for my Great-Uncle Joseph Rubaczky or Rubacky or Rubasky who was born on  25 July 1898 location Unknown  death 06 Feb. 1907 in Coplay,Lehigh County, Pennsyvania.

      2. Looking for any information on My Great-Grandmother Anna(Superka or Ceperko or Superko) Rubacky she was born on 26 July 1880 or 1879 in Dubovica,Zupa, Slovakia  to the parents of John Superka or Ceperko, Superko) and Anna Martonak  died on 21 Nov. 1926 in Philadephia, Philadephia,PA. Mostly looking for information on her parents.

      3. Looking any information on the Rubaczky or Rubacky and Rubasky Family members from Zborov, Saris, Slovakia.

      4..  Looking for any information on My Great-Grandmother Maria (Belush) Kimak or Kimock who was born on 18 Aug. 1866 Zemplin, Slovakia and die on 15 Jan. 1954 in Coplay, Lehigh, PA and was the daughter of Peter Belush and Maria (unknown) they were Greek Catholic.

      5. Looking for any information on My Great-Grandfather John Kimak or Kimock he was born 03 July 1869 Unknown and died on 06 April 1951 in West Coplay, Lehigh, PA he was son of  John Kimak or Kimock and Susan Unknown.

      I hope u can help me out in anyway.

      Thanks,

      JoAnne Rubasky-Kaiman

    • amiak27

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
          Ron, I have fixed the problem.

          JoAnne

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 22, 2013

            Joanne,

            There was a family named Kimak in Vilagy/Svetlice.  The birth records for 1869 start on this page, but I don't see a John/Joannes/Ivan:

             https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-12162-62143-47?cc=1554443&wc=M99C-WQY:1821056676

            This may have been a common name, and he may have been from somewhere else.  Or maybe search the other years in this Vilagy data in case a date was transcribed incorrectly.

            - Elaine

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, <slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            5. Looking for any information on My Great-Grandfather John Kimak or Kimock he was born 03 July 1869 Unknown and died on 06 April 1951 in West Coplay, Lehigh, PA he was son of  John Kimak or Kimock and Susan Unknown.

            JoAnne Rubasky-Kaiman

          • William C. Wormuth
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 22, 2013
              Is there a possibility that you have the wrong year?  I have found errors of = or- a year.

              I found an Ellis records there is a Janos Kimak who immigrated in 1909 at age 25, destination, Scranton.

              Vilo

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 23, 2013
                William, the Janos Kimak who immigrated in 1909 is not my Great-Grandfather. Because his daughter Mary which is my Grandma(Baba) was born on 05 Sept. 1904 in Northampton,Northampton,PA.

                Thanks,
                JoAnne