Neo?

  • t.salony
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
      I'm so glad Yahoo has made groups so much easier to follow/understand/use. Now everything is intuitive, crystal clear, etc. etc. ( Yes, sarcasm. )

      TOM
    • kate_inthedesert
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013

        Thank you.  I happened to join yahoo groups right after the switch.  At first I thought it was me who was being dense.

        This format is the opposite of intuitive.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2013
          kate,

           Just a quick reply here(before I start cursing aloud at Yahoo), regarding your OTHER post where you're unable to find "the rest of the message" from ?______? au. I'm afraid to try to go looking for the full user name, for fear I'll lose THIS message like I did when I tried to reply directly to yours in that OTHER so called "Conversation".
           I'm really amazed that nobody has already replied to you. I feel quite sure you and I aren't the only ones unable to find the full message.  I DID discover that I can make to ENTIRE snippet/preview/first few words disappear...maybe I'll figure out how I did that...probably not.
          ALL,
           Sorry if this post doesn't make any sense to you. I know kate will understand it, and I'm not taking another chance on my message disappearing again.

          TOM