Helpful Hints page updates

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      I have added the following sections to my Helpful Hints page, url below.
      I have used all these research methods successfully and I hope they will
      help you in your research....

      Using WW1 Draft Registration Records
      Using US Passport Records
      Tips for reading and using microfilms
      Obtaining sacramental records from the Diocese of Brooklyn NY

      Happy Searching,
      Maura

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage