Kings (Brooklyn) NYGenWeb page

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      I have recently taken over the Kings County NY GenWeb page (Brooklyn).
      If your ancestors settled in or came through Brooklyn, you might want to
      take a peek there. I am currently in the process of adding much
      information to the page, but the basics are there right now.

      Also, if you have a homepage with Brooklyn connections, I would be glad
      to link your page to the Brooklyn Homepages section. Just go to the page
      at http://community.webtv.net/shamrockroots/kingsny and click on the
      Homepages link, then follow the guidelines to submit your page.

      All my Irish lines came through Brooklyn NY, so most of my own research
      is in the Brooklyn NY. You can reach my personal homepage with all my
      research interests (Irish, Slovak and German) off a link towards the
      bottom of that page.

      Maura Petzolt

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage