RE: Sopko family from Poproc

  • dlhanak
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
      Roman Catholic, Greek Catholic or Lutheran?   --- In slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com, <CNALL4FSU@...> wrote: I'm looking for information on my great, great grandmother Mary Sopko born in 1881. She married Stephen Bonick and immigrated to Scranton, PA in 1990. Her death certificate lists her parents as Florian Sopko and Catherine Sopko (maiden name unknown). She also had a younger brother named Peter Sopko who immigrated to the Cleveland, Ohio area.

      Sent from my iPad
    • Cnall4fsu
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
        Roman Catholic

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 30, 2013, at 9:51 AM, <dlhanak@...> wrote:

        > Roman Catholic, Greek Catholic or Lutheran? --- In slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com, <CNALL4FSU@...> wrote: I'm looking for information on my great, great grandmother Mary Sopko born in 1881. She married Stephen Bonick and immigrated to Scranton, PA in 1990. Her death certificate lists her parents as Florian Sopko and Catherine Sopko (maiden name unknown). She also had a younger brother named Peter Sopko who immigrated to the Cleveland, Ohio area.
        >
        > Sent from my iPad

      • Stibila ,Rosemary
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2013
          Do you know wher they were born? Have you checked the Ellis Island records?