Sopko family from Poproc

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
      I'm looking for information on my great, great grandmother Mary Sopko born in 1881. She married Stephen Bonick and immigrated to Scranton, PA in 1990. Her death certificate lists her parents as Florian Sopko and Catherine Sopko (maiden name unknown). She also had a younger brother named Peter Sopko who immigrated to the Cleveland, Ohio area.

      Sent from my iPad
    • dlhanak
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
        Roman Catholic, Greek Catholic or Lutheran?   --- In slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com, <CNALL4FSU@...> wrote: I'm looking for information on my great, great grandmother Mary Sopko born in 1881. She married Stephen Bonick and immigrated to Scranton, PA in 1990. Her death certificate lists her parents as Florian Sopko and Catherine Sopko (maiden name unknown). She also had a younger brother named Peter Sopko who immigrated to the Cleveland, Ohio area.

        Sent from my iPad
      • Cnall4fsu
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2013
          Roman Catholic

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 30, 2013, at 9:51 AM, <dlhanak@...> wrote:

          > Roman Catholic, Greek Catholic or Lutheran? --- In slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com, <CNALL4FSU@...> wrote: I'm looking for information on my great, great grandmother Mary Sopko born in 1881. She married Stephen Bonick and immigrated to Scranton, PA in 1990. Her death certificate lists her parents as Florian Sopko and Catherine Sopko (maiden name unknown). She also had a younger brother named Peter Sopko who immigrated to the Cleveland, Ohio area.
          >
          > Sent from my iPad

        • Stibila ,Rosemary
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2013
            Do you know wher they were born? Have you checked the Ellis Island records?