Re: LDS Mystery for Matiasovce

  • Catherine Rowland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2013
      I have the same issue with records from Oravsky Podzamok.  The most likely cause is that the film contains later material that violates Slovakia's record release rules and therefore LDS is not permitted to  digitise the entire film for public release..  For Oravsky Podzamok the film in question contains christening records from 1944 (from memory). ThereforeI can only see individual birth records and am not able to search teh rest of the film for marriage and death records.  In this case you can attempt to order the film through LDS and view it at your local Family History centre (if they allow the film to be released).

      kika