Re: [S-R] LSD

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2001
      Do you mean, LDS? Those are the initials for Latter Day Saints, the
      religious group who have made copies of church records from all over the
      world, including Slovakia. In our country, where there are many people of
      this religion, the records are available to anyone for a very small amount
      of money, at local Family History Library centers operated by the LDS.