Re: Need help deciphering LDS records

  • dlhanak
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013
      Which record (from top) and page are you looking at? A suggestion is to go back to the birth record and see if a notation was made. I have seen birth records where a note was made in the case of an infant death where a date is written in such as "12 May 1842 mortium" either in the birth date box or in observations.