Fw: [S-R] Does anyone live in Spisska Nova or Teplicka

  • MGMojher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Lačný Peter
      Teplička 241, 05201 Teplička

      053 / 4298777

      From: Donna L
      Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:07 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Does anyone live in Spisska Nova or Teplicka

      Slovak Surnames Lacsni, Lacny, Gajdos, Mlinarcik, Jeriscak.

      I was in contact with a couple of my distant relatives some years ago and their emails do work anymore. I was wondering if anyone could call them for me and tell them I have been trying to contact them again. Somehow I would love to converse with them.

      Peter Laèný peter.lacny

      Please tell me what would be best.

      Thank you,
      Donna Lachney