Re: [S-R] Ellis Island - is this for anyone or just insiders?

  • imisis@qwest.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2001
      I too have experienced many of the problems others are having accessing this site. I've found that since this site is so new and in demand,
      the best time to access it is after midnight and before 5:00am (Minnesota time).

      It took a lot of patience just to register with this site and I still practice patience in retrieving info. since the system is so overwhelmed
      with searches.

      Remember ..... Good things come to those who wait ......

      Mary