Looking for information on the Superka, Ceperka, Czeperka, Ceperka Family

  • jerubasky1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013
      Hello Everyone,

      I looking for any info. on my Great-Grandmother Anna(Superka)Rubacky parents and her siblings. My Great-Grandmother Anna was on 26 July 1880 in Dubovica Zupa,Slovakia. Her parents were John Superka and Anna(Martonak). They settled in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania area. There are so different spellings of my Great-Grandmother maiden name it could be Ceperka, Czeperka, Ceperka and Superka. They were Roman Catholic. I hope u can help me out on this requested. I have tried so hard to find her birth record and had no luck on Family Search site.

      I look forward to any reply to this request. Have a great weekend everyone.

      Thanks,
      JoAnne