Re: [S-R] Waradzyn (Varadzinova)/Majer (Majerova)

  • larryaugustyn@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
      Thank you Elaine~ I had not heard that leasing plots was standard practice. My cousin went to St Jodok's Church in Lechnica and they were evidently able to direct her to the right cemetery in Cerveny Klastor. I had assumed the cemetery my Great Grandmother was buried at and the church would be together. The only way I was able to determine where she was at all was through the church -- finding her children's Baptism records was the key, since it led me to Lechnica and the only Catholic church there, St Jodok. They were then able to find my Great Grandmother's death record which was not on Family Search. If you can find the church your family attended, then it is likely you will be able to find the death and burial records.