Re: Help w/ Triscsik/Ondercso/Lukacs records- Roman Catholic, Sabinov, Jarovnice

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
      >>> I was able to find the birth / baptism record of my grandfather, FERENCZ TRISCSIK, in . . . Sabinov, Jarovnice . . . There are a few records I have questions about and need some help to discern whether or not they are members of my family. <<<

      Some of your questions can be answered by referring to the 1869 Hungarian Census. It can clarify family relationships as they existed in 1869.

      For your primary residemce, Jernye (Jarovnice) 68 the census reference is:
      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1961-28480-17987-99?cc=1986782&wc=MMRC-CW6:n406930707

      Page 143/249.