Bodor

  • LeahJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      Well I have found the info I was looking for..

      Is there a web site to search for info in Hungary? Like a birth index?? or something like that? On the internet?

      Father's name was Andras Peter Bodor born 23 June 1951 Budapest,Hungary passed away 16 July 2010 Granville, Washington, New York, USA

      Andy Also lived in Brooklyn,NY and North Carolina

      Mother's name was Margret and Andy's Uncle was Steve..

      Leah