[S-R] Re: Trencin/Trencsen county (in response to Christine)

  • andrew w
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 28, 2013
      Is it at yahoo (the email address)? Is your cousin's family from Dvorce? I have been in touch with a number of ppl from the old village (including Dushan) and they hold annual get togethers at the site of the old village. Many of the families, including mine lived in that one little village for hundreds of years and it was all just wiped off in the span of a few months. Among the people forced off were some of my grandmother's aunts and uncles. Anyway I'll drop you an email once I know what domain to send it to.