Interested in villages/cities of DVORCE, FRICOVCE, LEVOCA

  • andrew w
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2013
      Anyone have families from these areas? Dvorce is in the Kezmarok region but after the village was demolished and turned into a military base, most of the villagers moved to Levoca. My grandmother has a first cousin still alive who lives there. One of the mayors of Levoca Peter Pekarcik is actually related to me.

      Also looking for the following surnames: HARNIS, DVORSKY, PEKARCIK, BREHOVSKY, LABUDA, BALUHA/SCERBATY, KAPAK.