Re: [S-R] My trip to Uzhgorod

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
      >Ron, thanks for the tip, it worked. I have to admit I didn't look at
      >the url carefully and did not notice the dot at the end.

      Thanks again.

      Regards
      Nick
    • christopher
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 2, 2013
        I hope everyone has enjoyed the photo's and audio/video I posted on my blog, chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com

        If anyone wants to see or read more on any certain topic, or questions about travel there, I will try to accommodate; I have over 2000 stills, and hours of audio and video!!!
      • Bernardine Weigand
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 2, 2013
          Thank you Christopher . That was quite an ambitious project. I
          enjoyed your photos and journals. Whenever we travel I return home
          with "many" photos... usually no less than 500 ! Of course it's so
          much easier now with digital cameras and iphones, etc. Years back I
          used to have dozens of film rolls in my carry-on luggage. But at
          least I didn't have to worry about accidentally deleting them from a
          memory stick!

          Bernardine