Re: [S-R] My trip to Uzhgorod

  • christopher gajda
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
      yep - my mistake. should be no period (dot) at end

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
        >Ron, thanks for the tip, it worked. I have to admit I didn't look at
        >the url carefully and did not notice the dot at the end.

        Thanks again.

        Regards
        Nick
      • William C. Wormuth
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
          Normally, both are listed.

          Z Bohom,

          Vilo

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 2, 2013
            I hope everyone has enjoyed the photo's and audio/video I posted on my blog, chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com

            If anyone wants to see or read more on any certain topic, or questions about travel there, I will try to accommodate; I have over 2000 stills, and hours of audio and video!!!
          • Bernardine Weigand
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 2, 2013
              Thank you Christopher . That was quite an ambitious project. I
              enjoyed your photos and journals. Whenever we travel I return home
              with "many" photos... usually no less than 500 ! Of course it's so
              much easier now with digital cameras and iphones, etc. Years back I
              used to have dozens of film rolls in my carry-on luggage. But at
              least I didn't have to worry about accidentally deleting them from a
              memory stick!

              Bernardine