Re: [S-R] My trip to Uzhgorod

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
      Try it without the period (dot) at the end of com

      As a caution, I try to NOT post a link with a period at the end. It is too easy to miss and mess up the message.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Nick <nickh@...> wrote:

      > At 08:25 PM 27/06/2013, you wrote:
      > >chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com.
      >
      > Chris, I have looked for your blog using the address you posted but I
      > get blog not found message
      >

      > Regards
      > Nick

    • christopher gajda
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
        yep - my mistake. should be no period (dot) at end

        ________________________________
        Try it without the period (dot) at the end of com

        As a caution, I try to NOT post a link with a period at the end. It is too easy to miss and mess up the message.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Nick <nickh@...> wrote:

        > At 08:25 PM 27/06/2013, you wrote:
        > >chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com.
        >
        > Chris, I have looked for your blog using the address you posted but I
        > get blog not found message
        >

        > Regards
        > Nick

      • Nick
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
          >Ron, thanks for the tip, it worked. I have to admit I didn't look at
          >the url carefully and did not notice the dot at the end.

          Thanks again.

          Regards
          Nick
        • William C. Wormuth
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
            Normally, both are listed.

            Z Bohom,

            Vilo

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 2, 2013
              I hope everyone has enjoyed the photo's and audio/video I posted on my blog, chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com

              If anyone wants to see or read more on any certain topic, or questions about travel there, I will try to accommodate; I have over 2000 stills, and hours of audio and video!!!
            • Bernardine Weigand
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 2, 2013
                Thank you Christopher . That was quite an ambitious project. I
                enjoyed your photos and journals. Whenever we travel I return home
                with "many" photos... usually no less than 500 ! Of course it's so
                much easier now with digital cameras and iphones, etc. Years back I
                used to have dozens of film rolls in my carry-on luggage. But at
                least I didn't have to worry about accidentally deleting them from a
                memory stick!

                Bernardine