Re: [S-R] My trip to Uzhgorod

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
      At 08:25 PM 27/06/2013, you wrote:
      >chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com.

      Chris, I have looked for your blog using the address you posted but I
      get blog not found message

      Regards
      Nick
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
        Try it without the period (dot) at the end of com

        As a caution, I try to NOT post a link with a period at the end. It is too easy to miss and mess up the message.

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Nick <nickh@...> wrote:

        > At 08:25 PM 27/06/2013, you wrote:
        > >chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com.
        >
        > Chris, I have looked for your blog using the address you posted but I
        > get blog not found message
        >

        > Regards
        > Nick

      • christopher gajda
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
          yep - my mistake. should be no period (dot) at end

          ________________________________
          Try it without the period (dot) at the end of com

          As a caution, I try to NOT post a link with a period at the end. It is too easy to miss and mess up the message.

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Nick <nickh@...> wrote:

          > At 08:25 PM 27/06/2013, you wrote:
          > >chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com.
          >
          > Chris, I have looked for your blog using the address you posted but I
          > get blog not found message
          >

          > Regards
          > Nick

        • Nick
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
            >Ron, thanks for the tip, it worked. I have to admit I didn't look at
            >the url carefully and did not notice the dot at the end.

            Thanks again.

            Regards
            Nick
          • William C. Wormuth
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013
              Normally, both are listed.

              Z Bohom,

              Vilo

              ________________________________
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 2, 2013
                I hope everyone has enjoyed the photo's and audio/video I posted on my blog, chrisgoestoukraine.blogspot.com

                If anyone wants to see or read more on any certain topic, or questions about travel there, I will try to accommodate; I have over 2000 stills, and hours of audio and video!!!
              • Bernardine Weigand
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 2, 2013
                  Thank you Christopher . That was quite an ambitious project. I
                  enjoyed your photos and journals. Whenever we travel I return home
                  with "many" photos... usually no less than 500 ! Of course it's so
                  much easier now with digital cameras and iphones, etc. Years back I
                  used to have dozens of film rolls in my carry-on luggage. But at
                  least I didn't have to worry about accidentally deleting them from a
                  memory stick!

                  Bernardine