Re: [S-R] Eileen Williams

  • Eileen Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      I am very sorry that a message was sent from my email account to everyone. I had nothing to do with it! I was as surprised as everyone else when I saw it. Yahoo immediately locked my account and I had to change my password and verify my identity before I could send anything.  This is something that can happen to EVERY ONE of you. I have really enjoyed this group and learned so much. I did not expect profanity and hostility from it. Perhaps the person who sent the particular email I am referring to should also be placed on moderation.
      Again, I am sorry this happened.
      Eileen Williams

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Sandra & John Panzitta
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
        Things happen. I think we all have seen this type of thing for years now. No big deal, no harm. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
        Sandra Panzitta
        On Jun 16, 2013, at 1:10 PM, Eileen Williams wrote:

        > I am very sorry that a message was sent from my email account to everyone. I had nothing to do with it! I was as surprised as everyone else when I saw it. Yahoo immediately locked my account and I had to change my password and verify my identity before I could send anything. This is something that can happen to EVERY ONE of you. I have really enjoyed this group and learned so much. I did not expect profanity and hostility from it. Perhaps the person who sent the particular email I am referring to should also be placed on moderation.
        > Again, I am sorry this happened.
        > Eileen Williams
        >
        > Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      • rmark40773
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
          Can happen to anyone. In my book, no problem.

          Sent from my iPhone