Surnames in April 1976 Slovak magazine

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      I have scanned the pages of the April 1976 issue of the Slovak magazine, Children's Friend. Below is a listing by page of the surnames found in the magazine. If you would like me to email the scanned page to you, I will be happy to do so. Please let me know which page and the issue you are interested in as I have posted other issues on this group previously. Thank you.

      p2 - Venit, Mihalik, Hruska, Holy, Karch, Krajsa, Stofko
      p4 - Knippel, Galik
      p5 - Venit, Mihalik, Holy, Krajsa, Martisovic, Sedlak, Pavlik, Dluhy, Teresinski, Hudak

      p6 - Potocek, Grutka, Cobrda, Arvay, Varga, Maruskin, Burke, Kacmarcik
      p10 - Belanich
      p13 - Matuschak, Matasovsky