Re: [S-R] Trencin

  • sq163
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
      Marny,

      Thanks so much.  My grandfather reportedly did not get along with his father, (both named Joseph) Sucik and they did not speak at all after the early 1930's.  Grandfather's mothers name was Roznik.  Thanks for the info and I'll be looking at those records soon.

      Ray Sucik

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 12, 2013
        As an exercise in attempting to pin down the village of birth/marriage, you can plug the surnames into the Cisarik web site and try to find villages in the Trencin area that are close together.

        There is a strong likelihood that the families lived within TWO villages distance. Here are the ROZNIK possibilities.

        Roznik site:www.cisarik.com