Re: [S-R] ELLIS ISLAND WEBSITE

  • AlfHarley883@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2001
      You need to start with ellisisland.org this will get you to their home page
      and you can navigate from there. You have to keep hitting reload, back &
      refresh to get throught the history page of it. Good luck. It took my husband
      570 minutes just to get the info on my great grandfather for me. He did it
      during the day while I was at work. You just need to use a lot of patience &
      keep trying. You will get in.