Church Records Kiskokeny/Kokeny (Present day Trnkov, Slovakia)

  • Ken Dunay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
      Thank you Robert!

      You noted below the church serving this village was Korosfo. Was that the name of a village or the church or parish?

      Now I am ready to dig into church or other available records. I do have a copy of my grandfather's birth certificate (Rodny List). Juray Lesko was born on Feb 12, 1896. His father, Jan Lesko, was born in 1866 and his mother, Anna (Jaukauic?) Lesko was born in 1861. Where do I go from here?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
        "kgdunay",
        Here's a link to the Cisarik site page for the former "Korosfo", just southeast of Trnkov.
        http://www.cisarik.com/0_Okruzna_Presov_PV_Saros_Saris.html

        TOM