US Military records on My Heritage

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2013
      From the internet. I checked the URL and it leads to a functioning search page that did locate with last name and nothing else, so I suspect it can get much closer with more information you add.

      Ron

      From "My Heritage"

      In honor of Memorial Day next week, we're providing free access to American military records on MyHeritage, between May 21-28, 2013. Click to search now: http://bit.ly/10Mek07
    • Charles Tintera
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2013
        Interesting.

        Especially as the one veteran I looked up showed Czechoslovakia (where he
        was born) as a location that is east of Paranaque City and South of Manila,
        in the middle of the Phillippine Islands and that he was a Cotton Farmer
        from Chicago Illinois.

        One out of three ain't bad, J

        cvt

      • t.salony
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2013
          Well, considering the veteran I searched, and did not find, is on a photo and statue of Iwo Jima, I'm not impressed. I'll have to take a better look later.

          TOM