Ruska Nova Ves families: Komar, Repko

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      Below are new names of my ancestors for both sets od my great grandparents
      on my pateral side............Rick

      Joannes Komar and Barbara Maczincsin had these children:

      Barbara, born 30 DEC 1841

      Maria, born 12 FEB 1843

      Barbara, born 10 APR 1846

      Anna, born 28 JUL 1850

      Maria, born 30 APR 1853

      Andreas, born 1 JUL 1855

      JOANNES, born 6 JUN 1858

      Stephanus, born 7 APR 1861

      Joannes Repko and Dorothea Potocsnyak had these children:

      MARIA Repko, born 2 MAY 1858

      Dorothea Repko, born 16 APR 1866

      Joannes Repko, born 13 JAN 1861

      Anna, born 16 MAR 1869, died 30 MAR 1869 Anna, born 10 MAR 1871 Michael,
      born 19 NOV 1873, died 22 MAY 1874 Michael, born 25 SEP 1876