Bishop Dominik Hrusovsky's home town and family

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      Does anyone have any idea? I understand it is not far from Bratislava. Can't find it on the internet.
    • MGMojher
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        Archbishop Dominik Hrušovský
        Date Age Event Title
        1 Jun 1926 86.94 Born Velká Mana, Slovakia

        http://www.cisarik.com/0_Velka_Mana_Nove_Zamky_NI_Nyitra_Nitra.html Link for information and a map on Velka Mana
        Does anyone have any idea? I understand it is not far from Bratislava. Can't find it on the internet.