Location RE: [S-R] Limits of Computer Translation

  • Frank R Plichta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      If the thought is that the village in question is 30 miles (more than likely 48.4 Km) from Prague, then it would be in the Czech Republic and not in Slovakia.

      Frank

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2013
        My sincere apologies are in order. I confused Slovak Roots with Slovak World. That posting was appropriate to chit chat at S-W, not here.

        A more serious reply to the original posting may follow when get home and check my Gazeteer.

        Ron