Re: Hlebik & Dzura - 1869 Hungarian Census

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2013
      The 1869 Hungarian Census shows a connection to Elisabetha HLEBIK in Hincovce. Born in Almas 1828. Almas is now called Jablonov and is 5 km north of Hincovce.

      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1961-28477-12859-7?cc=1986782&wc=MMRC-HLB:n822164210

      The 1869 Hungarian Census for Almas/Jablonov is worth researching at:
      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1942-28477-29016-96?cc=1986782&wc=MMRC-HFN:n1121292500