Re: [S-R] Contacting Milan Olle?

  • Milan Olle
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2013
      Hello All,

      Sorry about my absence from the group. My computer malfunctioned and one day refused to turn on. I haven't replaced it since.

      I knew there was another Milan Olle in Racine. I didn't know there was one in Chicago. I do have family in Chicago.

      I am actually in the Toronto, Ontario area. I can be reached at coolkeytool@.... Maybe you typed yahoo.com? I look forward to hearing from you.

      Milan Olle

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2013
        A plethora of Milans!  There is a Milan Olle is SW suburban Chicago whom I met several years ago at the Naperville Family History Center.  His family is from the Ruzomberok area.

        >________________________________

      • htcstech
        Message 3 of 7 , May 5, 2013
          Thanks for your responses. Milan? I'll contact you privately when I'm
          closer to getting to Slovakia. Right now it's time here i Hungary with
          missing relatives :)

          Peter M.

          On 4 May 2013 06:51, Margo Smith <margolane61@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > A plethora of Milans! There is a Milan Olle is SW suburban Chicago whom I
          > met several years ago at the Naperville Family History Center. His family
          > is from the Ruzomberok area.

        • Milan Olle
          Message 4 of 7 , May 16, 2013
            Margo,