Re: [S-R] Contacting Milan Olle?

  • Margo Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3 8:42 AM
      Peter, apparently Milan has an unlisted phone.  I wasn't able to call him.

      >________________________________

    • Milan Olle
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3 12:31 PM
        Hello All,

        Sorry about my absence from the group. My computer malfunctioned and one day refused to turn on. I haven't replaced it since.

        I knew there was another Milan Olle in Racine. I didn't know there was one in Chicago. I do have family in Chicago.

        I am actually in the Toronto, Ontario area. I can be reached at coolkeytool@.... Maybe you typed yahoo.com? I look forward to hearing from you.

        Milan Olle

        ________________________________
        Peter, apparently Milan has an unlisted phone.  I wasn't able to call him.

        >________________________________

      • Margo Smith
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3 1:51 PM
          A plethora of Milans!  There is a Milan Olle is SW suburban Chicago whom I met several years ago at the Naperville Family History Center.  His family is from the Ruzomberok area.

          >________________________________

        • htcstech
          Message 4 of 7 , May 5 8:13 AM
            Thanks for your responses. Milan? I'll contact you privately when I'm
            closer to getting to Slovakia. Right now it's time here i Hungary with
            missing relatives :)

            Peter M.

            On 4 May 2013 06:51, Margo Smith <margolane61@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > A plethora of Milans! There is a Milan Olle is SW suburban Chicago whom I
            > met several years ago at the Naperville Family History Center. His family
            > is from the Ruzomberok area.

          • Milan Olle
            Message 5 of 7 , May 16 10:24 AM
              Margo,